Genesis of my Online Diary
Tuesday, June 22, 2004
After several months of stalking other people's blogs, I figured that I should just start my own. So here it is! Given the amount of time that I spend on the internet (hey- a lot of it really is for work purposes) and the speed at which I surf, this thing should get updated about every 15 minutes. ;)

For those of you looking for an erudite perspective on the modern world, or perhaps a cynical ranting here and there...well, you may get the latter. For those of you interested in the minutiae of my daily life, then you've found your dream blog. I make no guarantee that what you find here will actually qualify as productive, progressive information.

Feel free to respond at your discretion- I welcome any and all constructive criticism. Particularly from those of you that have some idea of what a proper blog should look like. Welcome!