Picking Favorites
Wednesday, June 23, 2004
You'll notice to the left of this page, that there is a hyperlink that results in my "profile" on the blogspot website. Frankly, those are my standard answers for all questionnaires like that...and it's becoming a little predictable. Besides, I've been told that I need to redeem myself after naming "The Cutting Edge" as one of my favorite movies (and it is).

Some of my lesser-known favorite things:
- small dogs that don't shed
- organizing my sock drawer
- impulsive haircuts
- InstaBronze self-tanning machines
- pineapple smoothies (no dairy mix-ins, fruit only)
- good manners
- playing air guitar to really bad 80s rock music
- friends that love me despite my tendency to put my foot in my mouth
- historical memoirs
- anyone who laughs at my lame humor
- coaching
- anything by Ella Moss

In other news, I'm currently taking suggestions for daily update topics. Got anything you need to get off your chest? Want to spurn hatred for something or someone? Let me know- I'm in need of content for site. I've decided that having this blog will be an exercise in observation for me, since most things fly RIGHT over my head. Wish me luck.