Breakfast of Champions
Wednesday, July 28, 2004
There are ghosts from my past living in my neighborhood.  One of which is Mark Harris, one of the funniest people that I've ever met, but never remember to call when I'm out and about.  Totally my fault.  The other is Lucas Johnson, one of the star basketball players from my graduating class at the University of Illinois

Every so often, I see Lucas puttering around the 'hood, usually dressed in a pair of incredibly wrinkly dockers, a 3-button henley, and a ratty pair of sneakers.  I just laugh to myself, thinking about how half my dance team teammates were in LOVE with him.  This morning, on the eL, I saw him again.  He was eating orange gatorade and m&m's for breakfast.  Blecch. Just thinking about that makes me want to run home and brush my teeth.

So, with inspiration from my roommate KateK, this sighting begs the question-- what do YOU eat for breakfast?  Post away.