On the Road Again
Sunday, August 29, 2004
As of sunrise tomorrow morning, I'll be on my way to Las Vegas for work. IBM Tivoli Technical Learning Conference, here I come! Ok, so maybe that doesn't exactly roll off the tongue quite as smoothly as I'd hoped. Regardless, I'll be unable to post from Sin City...my apologies in advance. I'm going to be a bit preoccupied with work, gambling, and trying not to get sunburned.

In other news, I had a great birthday lunch with my family today-- and some of the best meatloaf I've ever had in my entire life. Yum! Thanks to my sister and brother in law for giving me one of the best gifts ever...a beautiful niece, and of course, cash. And to my parents, who continually give and give and give and give. You are the best. Thanks to SMD for my new, blue, mini iPOD. I love it! Now all I need to do is hunker down with the software and not let my lack of Apple knowledge keep me from using the darn thing. Here's hoping that you all are as blessed as I have been, with a loving family and fantastic friends. Have a great week!