Copycat
Monday, September 27, 2004
So I'm stealing a clever idea from my friend P, who took one of those ultra-annoying, time-consuming (but we all still love them) "all about you" emails and posted the answers on her blog. It has become increasingly obvious to me that people outside of my group of friends are reading this blog- so here's a little bit more about me, for all you strangers out there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. First Name? Jamie
2. Were you named after anyone? The story I've always been told is that my older sister named me after a person she saw in a commercial for vegetables.
3. Do you wish on stars? No.
4. Which finger is your favorite? I like my middle fingers
5. When did you last cry? I have to admit, I came VERY close to tearing up during a scene in "The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement." Pathetic, i know.
6. Do you like your handwriting? Not particularly. I'm always complimented on it, but I can never decide between printing & cursive, so it's more of a ongoing conflict for me.
7. What is your favorite lunch meat? Hickory-smoked ham
8. Any bad habits? Picking at my feet, forgetting to do the dishes, leaving half-full cans of Diet Coke all over my apartment
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? Juvenile's CD single of "Back that Ass Up."
10. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? I honestly don't know. I can be a bit of a drama queen.
11. Are you a daredevil? Not at all- I am boring. The craziest thing i've ever done is wear a brown bag with black shoes.
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore you wouldn't tell? Yes.
13. Do looks matter? Everytime I say yes to this question, I'm proven wrong by someone that I meet. So I've learned to say no, because it's actually the truth.
14. Where is your second home? The "Coachhouse"
15. Do you trust others easily? Yes.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I highly enjoyed ColorForms, and those little plastic figurines whose clothing snapped on and off like armor.
17. What class in school do you think is totally useless? Enriched Patterns of Communication-- sorry Mrs. Billone, but the Odyssey and the Iliad weren't about communication at all. That's what I like to call FALSE ADVERTISING. And you wonder why I flunked the unit?
18. Do you have a journal? I have managed to start several in my life, but I can never seem to finish them. I lack the self-discipline.
19. Do you use sarcasm? Who, me?? No, not at all.
20. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? Hell, no. I'd just end up bruised and smelly.
21. What do you look for in a guy? Honesty, patience, and a sense of humor.
22. What are your nicknames? J, Double-J, Red, James, Jamerz,
23. Would you ever bungee-jump? No.
24. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Sometimes.
25. Do you think that you are strong? In certain situations, yes.
26. Shoe size? My right foot is a 6.5, my left is a 7.
27. How many wisdom teeth do you have? 0
28. Who do you miss at this moment? my grandpa Wilbur
29. What are you listening to right now? sirens on Michigan Avenue
30. What's the last thing you ate? A strawberry cupcake and Diet Coke. Breakfast of champions.
31. Who is the last person you talked to? Yvette, a coworker.
32. Eye color? Hazel-y green/grey.
33. Do you wear contacts? No.
34. Siblings? 1 older sister.
35. Favorite month? November
36. Favorite food? Picnic food- hot dogs, hamburgers, potato salad & baked beans
37. Last movie you watched? Emma
38. Favorite day of the year? Thanksgiving Day
39. Are you too shy to ask someone out? Yes.
40. Relationships or one night stands? Relationships.
41. What book are you reading? None, if you can believe it. I just finished "back roads" by Tawni O'Dell.