Indecision
Wednesday, September 22, 2004
In all honesty, I'm not sure where I stand on this year's presidential election. Scratch that-- I know who I'll be voting for, but I'm not 100% sure why I'm voting for that particular person. With all the smear tactics that politicians use, and all the false advertising, I simply can't keep my opinions organized. If there is one thing I hate more than ANYTHING, it's feeling disorganized.

Someone sent me this link on Monday and frankly, it scared the bejeezus out of me. If someone can make this convincing a case against a person, who's to say that the opposite couldn't also be true? I believe that it's important to vote and exercise one's hard-won rights to choose...but I'm not exactly in love with either candidate, or their platforms. Is this God's way of giving me one more decision to BS my way through?

Whatever your decision is, VOICE IT. Vote. All the cool kids are doing it.