Insulin Shock
Wednesday, September 29, 2004
I found something online that was disturbing on so many levels, I can't even begin to explain. You know those candy necklaces everyone used to try and wear in junior high? YOU KNOW, the ones where you risk your overall dental health (and several chipped teeth) when trying to bite one of the tiny pieces off the elastic threading? Ringing any bells yet? They looked a little strange, and after a few bites became slobbery and eventually sticky. Needless to say, I wasn't a fan.

I'm still not, as I found out yesterday. A company in England manufactures candy g-string underwear. For only 5 pounds (convert it yourself), you can own your very own pair of candy panties. Can somebody please explain this to me?! It's a g-string! Need I say more?! This is not only criminal from a fashion perspective, but I have to imagine it is also incredibly uncomfortable and horrendously unsanitary. To join in the insanity, visit I Want One of Those to purchase.