FrUstration
Monday, October 18, 2004
Once upon a time, I thought that traveling for work was fun. No big deal, change of pace, get yourself out of the office for awhile fun. Unfortunately, I must announce that my opinions have changed. It's a huge pain to come back to my apartment (that needs to be vacuumed, laundry needs to be done, and on, and on) and feel like all I want to do is burrow in my bed and fall asleep for a week or so. There are so many things that I needed to do last week that I couldn't get done. ANNOYING. This is, of course, excluding all the work that has piled up on my desk at work.

Once the world begins to clone humans, I'm going to obtain a copy of myself to keep around the house when I'm traveling for business. That way, I can come home to plenty of groceries, a clean apartment, and clean laundry. And a bed free of a week's worth of accumulated dog hair. Would it be selfish to get a third clone, to cover me at work while I'm away?