Good times, Good times...
Monday, October 04, 2004
So this weekend was a bit of a whirlwind for me. SMD & I drove up to Madison, WI, on Friday night (in the pitch black, pouring down rain) and went out with some friends on a 2-hour cruise. Lake Monona is beautiful at night (it was almost a full moon) and a good time was had by all. Thanks to the ever-gracious Miss Megan and her crazy co-horts, Mike and Matt.


Aboard the Betty Lou Posted by Hello

Saturday was one of the most beautiful fall days on record for the year- clear, sunny, and about 60 degrees Fahrenheit. GORGEOUS! I attended the Wisconsin/Illinois football game with my Uncle Jim. It was an interesting game, particularly because Uncle Jim decided to dress completely in Tennessee "Volunteer Orange." Never mind that he has two degrees from UW-Madison, and that I was dressed in Illinois gear. Apparently he was channeling the SEC that day instead. He received some interesting chants and responses from his fellow Wisconsin alums and fans. Fortunately for me, his random outfit took all the attention off of ME being an Illinois fan. Thanks, UJ!

After coming home, we just crashed at home and watched Northwestern ROUT Ohio State. It was one of the best college football games I've seen in a long time. Sunday was lazy (as it should be) and here I am, back at work. Have a great week, all.