Happy Belated Halloween
Thursday, November 18, 2004
Because I have nothing interesting to say today, I thought I'd put up some fun photos from my recent Halloween celebration. SMD and I went up to my sister's house to celebrate with my adorable niece, who was in costume as a Strawberry. Given the very recent appearance of RED hair, I felt this costume was particularly clever.

Witness the addiction that afflicts so many women in our family, starting early:

Aaaah...Twix.
Here is Bri, searching into the candy bin for the perfect piece to gnaw on.

Quest for the halloween holy grail...Snickers bars

Of course, I couldn't leave my dog out of this one. He visited as well, and chewed up a screen door in protest of having to stay outside AND wear the lame pumpkin bandanna.

Not humping, just saying hello

Enjoy!