As promised, more doggy goodness
Tuesday, December 21, 2004
In an effort to rid myself of the guilt I'll be feeling when I drop the dog off at the kennel for his holiday boarding, I'm posting the following photos. How can I leave something so adorable in a strange place over Christmas, you ask? Because I have to, and because the kennel he's staying at is this swanky, South-Loop joint with amazing pet beds, playtime, one-on-one cuddle time, and let's be honest-- he's going to get more attention over the next couple of days than he gets in one day at home. At least he had better get some attention, b/c doggie boarding is NOT CHEAP.

Most of these photos are from our weekend trip to Galena. Doc manages to make himself at home anywhere. (Sidenote: I can't believe I'm putting a photo of myself "sans makeup" on the internet. I would like to clarify that I'm avoiding a doggy kiss in the photo, not trying to get one.)


My little man


Aaah, the good life.


Doc on guard in Galena


I'm frightened at how manly my hands look in this photo.