Coming down off of the sugar...
Sunday, December 26, 2004
Well Christmas, once again, is over. It came and went with a minimum of fanfare in my family, which is a huge accomplishment for us. We're a crazy lot, lemme tell ya. Every year I think the excessive gift-giving will cease, decrease, or just fade away, but it doesn't. Thanks to my family for the wonderful gifts- I promise to never forget the sentiment behind the object. Since my parents moved into their apartment, my mother has worried non-stop about not having a "home" for the kids to celebrate the holidays in. Thanks, J-Dawg, for one of the best holidays yet!

Oh, and it snowed overnight on Christmas Eve...which means we woke up to a white Christmas, literally! For you fellow Illinois residents, you know how long it has been since we had a white Christmas. Yay! Picture perfect.

I hope you had a joyful holiday as well, whatever holiday it is that you celebrate!