Dikshunarrys All Ahrowned
Friday, December 03, 2004
Today's rant:

What is it with people that can't spell? Are they missing a key neural connection linking their visual and phonetic abilities? Is it just laziness? Perhaps they are simply not aware of the ramifications of poor spelling, and how unintelligent it can make them look. CONSULT A DICTIONARY. PLEASE! It sends chills down my spine when I see a magazine article, book, blog, website, purchase order, etc. with spelling mistakes. Admittedly, spelling has always come very naturally to me-- I can just tell when something doesn't look right.

Doesn't ANYONE read things prior to publishing/printing/sending/typing? I swear some of our clients (who shall remain nameless) need a reminder. FURNITURE-- it's the name of your industry-- learn how to spell it correctly, please.

Aaaah!