Music to My Ears
Thursday, December 16, 2004
I loaned some old mix-CDs to a coworker of mine, and he commented on how random my music collection was. One quick sweep of my iTunes library later, I realized just how right he was! In an effort to display this randomness to you, I'm going to throw these out "off the top of my head." Here we go...

I Want to Break Free - Queen
Battleflag - LoFidelity Allstars
Champagne High - Sister Hazel
Appalachian Spring - Aaron Copland
Get Here if You Can - Oleta Adams
Untouchable Face - Ani DiFranco
And So It Goes - Billy Joel
Anyone at All - Carole King
Harder Better Faster Stronger - Daft Punk
I'm Still Standing - Elton John
Stacked - Foo Fighters
Midnight Train to Georgia - Gladys Knight & the Pips
Touch of Grey - Grateful Dead
Power of Two - Indigo Girls
Last Goodbye - Kenny Wayne Shephard
Borderline - Madonna
Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin
I'm Just a Gigolo - David Lee Roth
I Want a New Drug - Huey Lewis & the News
Rappers Delight - Sugar Hill Gang
Nightswimming - REM
Shock the Monkey - Peter Gabriel
Too Much - Beth Hart
Jesus He Knows Me - Genesis
Late in the Evening - Simon & Garfunkel
Rhythm of the Night - El DeBarge
Video Killed the Radio Star - Buggles
Mr. Cab Driver - Lenny Kravitz
Chillin' - Modjo
Fire & Rain - James Taylor
The Way it Is - Tupac Shakur (cover of Bruce Hornsby)