Carb-a-liscious
Tuesday, January 25, 2005
So far today (as it is only 3pm CST) I have consumed the following assorted foods:

1 plain McDonald's biscuit
1 McDonald's hash brown patty
2 servings Doritos
1 large bowl of potato/cheddar soup
1 spinach salad w/creamy garlic dressing
1 white bread & nutella sandwich
40 fluid oz. of Diet Coke (approx)
1 glass of water

Something about today has turned me into an eating machine. I can't get enough, particularly of the refined sugars, trans-fats, and carbs. My body is rejecting all things healthy, opting instead to strongly crave anything that is white and made with processed flour. AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH. Perhaps it's my monthly hormonal rollercoaster wreaking all the havoc (yes, I just admitted that for all the internet to read) but perhaps my total lack of food-related self-discipline is putting in an Oscar-worthy performance.

Somebody, help! This patient needs some fiber and carrots, stat!