Scarier than a clown
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
I'm killing time before the season finale of Project Runway (T-minus 10 minutes and counting), so I decided to take another test off of SimilarMinds. It's a test where you mark certain, and apparently telling, distances on your face...then answer a series of questions. The test then tells you, based on your facial proportions and answers, about all the facets of your personality.

I learned two things in doing this test:

1. My most dominant and least dominant facial features are the width and length of my nose, respectively. Gee, thanks for restating the obvious. I didn't need a computer to remind me that where others have a cute, perky sniffer, I have a doorknob.

2. It listed a personality snapshot of characteristics, ALL OF WHICH WERE SO COMPLETELY ACCURATE I ALMOST CRAPPED MY PANTS, PEOPLE. Read 'em and weep - here's my personality in a nutshell:

"clean, self revealing, open, organized, outgoing, social, enjoys leadership and managing others, dominant, makes friends easily, does not like to be alone, assertive, hard working, finisher, optimistic, positive, likes to stand out, likes large parties, respects authority, practical, high self esteem, perfectionist, dislikes chaos, busy, not familiar with the dark side of life, controlling, high self control, traditional, tough, likes to fit in, conforming, brutally honest, takes precautions"

I'm officially frightened by the accuracy of this test. Do this test and report back as to whether it was as spot-on for you, as it was for me.