Sunshine...Moonshine
Thursday, February 17, 2005
I have a window in my office which allows me to keep up to date with the weather conditions outside. (A bonus, when you consider that I'm generally accustomed being seated at a bland, interior cubicle desk) Granted, it has security bars over it because my office is at roof level, and our factory is in one of the most dangerous sections of west Chicago...but I digress.

Today, through my window, the weather looked absolutely beautiful! Sunny, crisp, clear, dry, and breezy. Then I ran out to my car to grab something and about lost all my limbs to frostbite. HOW CAN SUCH BEAUTIFUL WEATHER BE SO DAMN COLD?! Seriously, it was a shock to the system -- like when you're a kid on vacation at a hotel, and decide to jump right into the pool after spending 10 minutes in the hot tub. Brr! Give me goosebumps just thinking about it.

Makes me want to curl up in the sunshine (indoors) with a Hot Toddy and a good book.