Total Accuracy
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
THanks to P, I'm now engrossed with this self-quizzing website called "Similar Minds." Below, you'll see the breakdown of a recent quiz that I took. It's not the prettiest graphic, but it's dead-on. I would like to think that I'm not really that aggressive, but I suppose aggression takes on many different forms.

Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||| 60%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||| 50%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||| 28%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||| 34%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||| 37%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||| 40%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||| 44%
Your main type is 1
Your variant is social
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test


Check out the site! It's such a time waster - I love it!