* Urp *
Friday, February 11, 2005

I changed her hair color, obviously, to look more like myself. See how royal I could be? (Photo courtesy of Darryn Reeds)

Last night, JH and I decided that we were going to make our stressful weeks disappear by having some Chardonnay and a nice dinner of gourmet pizza and salad. 9000 glasses of wine (of all kinds, might I add) later, I was plowed. More drunk than I have been in quite some time. Sometimes my body acts strangely under the influence - I have left Cubs games stone cold sober before, and then other times, I can have 2 glasses of wine and be completely down for the count. It's odd, really, and unpredictable.

To make a long, disgusting story short, I ended up ill. Bowing to the porcelain throne, etc. etc. Blah-bitty blah blah, you get my point. Halfway through the night, when I was still sick, I realized it had to be food poisoning. This morning, when I drove my zombie-self to work, I figured if I could NOT vomit for the 1/2 hour trip into the office, I could manage at least part of a day of work. I was right, and now my own self-discipline is making me sick.

I think I'm becoming an adult.