Goin' Down to the Delta
Thursday, March 24, 2005
The Mississippi Delta, that is. This weekend, I'm going to meet SMD in New Orleans. Bring on the ragin' cajuns! Seriously, though, I have never been there and am very excited to walk around the French Quarter, see the amazing, historical churches, eat lots of amazing food, and have my very first hurricane at Pat O'Brien's.

Delta Airlines, Nile Delta, Delta Force, Delta Burke. Hey, is she still married to Major Dad? Sorry - random thought. If you type "Delta" enough, it begins to look very strange. Delta Delta Delta, can I helpya helpya helpya?

For those of you concerned about my office chair, it appears to be back in working condition. When I get a digital camera (too bad my birthday is nowhere near March), I'm going to take a before/after of my office chairs, and you too can see the heinous-ness that is my old chair. Ergo, the attraction to a newer, sleeker option.

I hope you all get out there and have fun while I'm kickin' up my heels in N'Awlins!