Hail Alma Mater
Wednesday, March 16, 2005
If you have been paying ANY ATTENTION WHATSOEVER to college hoops recently, you have noticed that my dear Illini are currently ranked #1 in the NCAA. For those of you that attended The University of Illinois - Urbana, you also understand what a rare opportunity this is for Illini Alumnae around the globe. So I decided, in an effort to support my alma mater, and get everyone excited for the big tourney coming up, I'll be posting random Illinois photos on my blog.

The first one is especially near and dear to my heart, as it is a snapshot of the Illinette Dance Team uniforms just a couple of years prior to my time on the team (I'm not kidding- had I been born 2.5 years earlier, it could have been me dazzling the crowd in my white boots and french cut leotard). Our team may not have been the most talented at technical dance, but in front of 70,000+ fans cheering fans, we had the time of our lives.



Go Illinois!