Weekend Update with Jamie Jamerkins
Monday, March 28, 2005
Yes, it's true. I am back from New Orleans, and I have beads to show for it. Although they were not obtained in true N.O. fashion, I will probably keep them for awhile as a reminder of good times.

SMD brought his digital camera along (thank you, by the way) so I was able to snap shots as we walked, toured, etc. I'm not accustomed to having a camera on-hand, so it was really nice to be able to capture certain things. There's something about a vacation that you just can't take home in your imagination -- you have to have a literal memory, i.e. a photo. Well I do, at least.

Once he emails me the goods, I'll throw some of the better ones up for all to see. I think I was really on his nerves at times, b/c he accused me of trying to be Dooce. I quickly reminded him that this is what I'm always like, when a digital camera is handy. I'm trying to be as well-roundedly irritating as possible. (cue canned laughter)