Beer for Boobs
Friday, April 22, 2005
If you live in the Chicagoland area, please come to a fundraiser that I am helping to plan: BEER FOR BOOBS 2005. It will be held at Joe's, from 6-9pm (happy hour!) on Friday, May 6th. Donations will go to the Avon Walk for breast cancer.

Your entrance fee includes drinks, appetizers, and a donation to research and prevention of a devastating disease that strikes 1 in every 8 women. The next one could be you, me, your mother, my aunt, my sister, your neighbor, I'm sure you get the point. I feel very, very strongly that we're making headway on a cure, but that kind of medicine and research doesn't come cheaply.

If you're not from Chicago, send your good vibes and positive spirits! Go to the AvonWalk website (above) and see if there's an event in your town. Even if you just stand and cheer on the walkers, you will have made a difference.