It's Here! It's Here!
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
My Little Orphan Annie Secret Decoder arrived in the mail today! Aaah! I immediately ran to the bathroom to inspect my first message.

In actuality, my camera arrived today. Did I tell you that I bought it used from a very nice guy who takes some very beautiful pictures? I feel like the camera carried its excellent chi/karma/mojo all the way to Chicago from San Francisco.

The weather is so beautiful here, I want to leave work, go skim the manual and immediately start photographing. Forget the pressing apres' work appointments, forget the dog (whose bladder is inevitably bursting), forget everything! I am going to go take some pictures.

Or maybe I'll do all the responsible things I have to, and get acquainted with my camera during some free time...which is more likely what will happen since I am boring and predictable like that.