Rage Running Rampant
Thursday, April 07, 2005
A little customer service alliteration for your day. Don't say I never gave you anything. Ooh, a double negative! It's a 2-for-1 day around these parts.

It is befuddling to me how stupid people can be sometimes. I get off the phone with some people and immediately think, "How on earth do they live every day being that incredibly dumb?!" I literally cannot imagine some of our clients being smart enough to handle mundane tasks, such as balancing their checkbooks, picking up the groceries, or perhaps taking care of the dry cleaning. These are people who seemingly can't follow the SIMPLEST of instructions in the workplace...and yet they manage to drive, have pets, keep plants alive, take vacations...

By no means do I think that I am superior in intellect, but c'mon people! READ THE DIRECTIONS! THE ANSWER IS RIGHT THERE, STARING YOU IN THE FACE! AAARRGH!