Everything Old is New Again
Tuesday, May 31, 2005
I did a horrible jazz routine, once, to that song. I thought I was so cool, having it completely memorized by the time routine evaluations came around. Too bad I didn't know it was a level 2 (out of 4) until the instant I hit the floor, and the group was announced. Damn you NHS dance team captains, and damn you NCA/NDA.

Despite that tiny, fleeting, and somewhat bitter memory...I was right about lunch. I'm in a much better place than I was two hours ago. Hooray for a bacon burger (no bread), a salad, and Sugar-Free black cherry jell-o. LOVE IT.

I also decided, while I was stuffing my face, that any job is fantastic when you can wear your sweats and flip-flops to work. So what if my job consists of placating screaming clients with white lies?! At least I'm comfortable.

What do we think about Christian Bale as the next Batman? I used to think he was SOOO hot, until the movie "American Psycho" came out. Now, everytime I see him, I feel the need to lock all my doors and call my family to tell them that I love them, just in case I get murdered in the night.

Is anyone else having the random day I am having? I can't stay focused.