Highlights
Tuesday, May 03, 2005
Does anyone remember that educational magazine for children called Highlights? I just had the most random flashback to reading them -- but mostly only in doctor's offices and in the school library and nurses office. Hmmm.

So I'm thinking about getting low lights done after I get my hair cut on Thursday. I love changing up my hair, but don't want to get too far away from my natural color. Last time I went nutty with highlights, I got so blonde I couldn't remember what my natural shade of red was -- case in point, my drivers license photo. Scary.

Of course, it was also scary because it was taken the morning after my 21st birthday. But I digress.

Has anyone out there had success with low lighting? I am somewhat fearless when it comes to cutting my hair, but not coloring. Suggestions? Advice?