Inadvertant Blog Vacation
Friday, May 13, 2005
THANK YOU to Blogger staff, wherever you are, for fixing my precious, insignificant blog. THANK YOU to the people who emailed me and were all, "WUH?!" when they realized it was nothing but a blank, white screen. Today, I have a list for you. Perhaps Fridays will become List Days...

Things that happened since Tuesday that I've wanted to blog about, but couldn't:

- My 2 a.m. showdown with a millipede in the bathroom. The only thing i'll say is that it involved a bottle of Windex. I now shake my slippers before putting them on the morning.

- Doc and his recent problem with butt nuggets, strung together. He's left little poop necklaces all over the backyard. Commence visual image...

- I am still (miraculously) on the SBDiet. No massive weight loss yet, but I am tiring quickly of cheese as a snack. Good thing Phase 1 only lasts 2-3 weeks.

- My recent intake of water is DRASTICALLY higher than normal. 2L/day, people. DO YOU KNOW ME? I HATE WATER! This is a major, major step for me.

Other than that, the minutiae of my everyday life is as usual. Back to your regularly scheduled programming...