Oh the barnyard is busy, in a regular tizzy...
Monday, May 09, 2005
And the obvious reason is because of the season,
Ma Nature's lyrical with her yearly miracle
spring, spring, SPRING!

Special props to any other musical theater nerds out there that can name the film those lyrics are from...paging Howard Keel, line 1, Howard Keel...

Anyways, I'm just popping online to mention that it's BEAUTIFUL outside today. And by "beautiful," I mean "not 50 degrees and windy." Woohoo! I was going to head downtown after work to take pictures of Michigan Ave. before all the tulips die, but this clever minx beat me to it.

There is something intangible about spring that makes me think that I could get into wearing shorts. Then, I look at my legs, and realize the contrary will always be true. I'm a realist, what can I say?

Have a great week, all!