Thinking
Tuesday, May 24, 2005
I stayed up late last night to watch Tom Cruise on the 11pm re-run of yesterday's Oprah. He is a complete freak over Katie Holmes. If I weren't 100% sure that he was gayer than the male contingent of the Professional Ballroom Dancers Assoc. of America, I would actually believe that he loves her. But he's just too damn obnoxious about it. It didn't help that the audience was crazier than a ghetto family reunion.

Here's me, post Oprah overload, looking nauseous.


I was also flipping back and forth between Lifetime and VH1, and what did my wandering eyes stop on? The new Rob Thomas video "Lonely no More." Holy cow, is he a Hottie McHotterson in that video. The video, as a separate entity is very unique, and completely entertaining -- but I couldn't take my eyes off his adorable little hip swagger and booty shake. Mmmm!