Using My Powers for Good
Thursday, May 19, 2005
May the force be wi...oh, shit, who really cares? I have to admit right here and now that I sort of watched the original 3 Star Wars movies when I was little (we still have them taped off of television, on VHS) but the whole thing just doesn't interest me. It also may have something to do with a light-sabre (sp?) being part of my very first kiss (don't ask, just don't ask). Outside of a family friend being very closely involved in the Phantom Menace project, I couldn't care less about Star Wars.

I did, however, find this stupid little quizzy-thing on the internet. I love stupid little quizzy-things. Especially ones that say nice things about me. (wink)





Star Wars Horoscope for Leo




You add a whole new meaning to self-assurance.
You are a nurturing person with great physical strength.
Like many Leos, you will see that your mission for good is completed.
You are very optimistic about the future.

Star wars character you are most like: Princess Leia



I majorly dig her fountain-style ponytail and hot hot hot neckwear.