and the one thing is decidedly NOT sexy
Friday, June 10, 2005
I am an onion whore, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Last night, I cooked burgers (which for someone who doesn't really cook...well let's just say it was a feat unlike any other) in a hodge-podge marinade of EVOO, worchestershire sauce, and Lipton Dry Onion soup mix. If you've never used the Lipton's soup mix in your burgers, DO IT. DO IT NOW. MMMM, YUMMY IN MY TUMMY.

I nuked one of the leftover burgers for lunch today, and put it in a whole wheat pita with raw, red onions and mustard. Oh my LORD the goodness. I was so proud of myself. Isn't that pathetic? Unfortunately, SMD will probably want to stay more than 4 feet away from me at all times this weekend. Especially when he realizes that I made a huge batch of tuna salad for this weekend, which includes red onions. Love love love it.

Then again, my extra-curricular activities with onions PALE in comparison to the illicit, unabashed love affair that he has with garlic. When he cooks with garlic, I have to stand outside because the stench makes my eyes water. So I guess we make a pretty smelly pair.

Cute and smelly.