And Throw Away the Key
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Over the course of the past 24 hours, I have learned several things about myself.

1. I can give myself a FIERCE, almost salon quality, pedicure.

2. I cannot paint my fingernails to save my life. Someone help me. Please?

3. People who are unnecessarily testy or anxious annoy me greatly. Ironically, I am one of these people on occasion.

4. I cannot get Microsoft Money to work for me. I think it's prejudiced against people with salaries like mine -- obviously it only wants to work for people who actually have money to track.

5. I am not afraid to drag my dog down the back staircase, if I have to, in order to get him to pee before I leave for work.

6. I have 7 ash grey cotton tees, of varying cuts and sizes.

7. I have a love for peace and quiet. The city is bubbling and brewing with fun, summery things to do, and all I want to do is hang out at home in the A/C, walk the dog, cook, organize, be still, and not have to talk to anyone.

8. I am in serious danger of being addicted to the TNT show "The Closer."

9. I can't stop thinking about trading in my car for something made by GM, just to see how great their "Employee Discount for Everyone" would be.

10. I really, truly, honestly don't care about this year's 4th of July. I am indifferent to plans of firework watching, picnic hopping, fruit salad making, and sweating my skin off outside. Seriously-- somebody else, please make my plans for me.