Another stolen Meme
Thursday, June 30, 2005
A is for Age - 25
B is for Booze - love beer & tequila, I'm a real classy lady
C is for Career - Customer Service Manager
D is for Dad's name - Philip (a name that I love)
E is for Essential Item to Bring to a Party - me, of course ;)
F is for Favorite Song(s) of the Moment - "Plug it In" by Basement Jaxx
G is for Goof Off Thing To Do - Check out my favorite blogs
H is for Hometown - Chicago, IL
I is for Instrument You Play - spent years tickling the ivories, but got bored and quit. I don't regret it yet, MOTHER, like you said I would.
J is for Jam or Jelly You Like - anything without seeds
K is for Kids - love 'em, want 'em, lots of 'em
L is for Living Arrangement - about to move to a new apartment with my dog Doc
M is for Mom's Name - Julie
N is for Names of Best Friends - Kate, Kate, Jen, and Jen. Believe it or not. I find comfort in the middle range of the alphabet.
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays - None.
P is for Phobias - None.
Q is for Quote You Like - "Smooth sailing never made a skillful mariner."
R is for Relationship That Lasted the Longest - The current one, almost 2.5 years
S is for Siblings - one older sister who never updates her blog anymore. Bitch.
T is for Texas, ever been? - Nope. I heard it's really hot there and I look stupid in hats.
U is for Unique Trait - my inability to feel when things are stuck in my teeth.
V is for Vegetable You Love - green/red/yellow/orange peppers and sugar snap peas
W is for Worst Trait - Putting off doing the dishes, deliberately ignoring pointless social niceties
X is for X-rays you've had - Teeth, both ankles, right hand.
Y is for Yummy Food You Make - i'm currently digging my homemade soy flour pizza
Z is for Zodiac Sign - Leo. Ain't it obvious?!