Diet Update
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
This will be the last South Beach Diet update for awhile, as I am moving from the aggressive, difficult phase into a more laid-back, slower phase. Instead of the 3-4 pounds I was aiming to lose per week in the first phase, the projected weight loss for Phase 2 is only 1-2 lbs/wk. Therefore, there won't be much to talk about on a weekly basis, and I'll only be measuring myself for my own interests.

If I make some sort of astounding development, like if my cellulite all COMPLETELY DISAPPEARS off my body, then I'll post. For now, let's just say that I'm down 2 pounds from last week, and my total estimated body fat loss is approx. 6%.

I also had a bowl of honest-to-goodness cereal this morning. I've never been so excited to see Organic, Imitation Cheerios in my whole, entire life!