Ease on down the Road...
Thursday, June 23, 2005
Don't you carry nothin' that might be a load, c'mon now - Ease, ease, ease on down the ROOOOOOAAAAADDDDDD. God, I love that afro-centric Wizard of Oz remake. Back in the glory days, when Diana Ross wasn't all coked out and Michael Jackson was still black. MEMORIESSSSSS...oh, don't get me STARTED on that song.

Make mine a Wiz Wit


So my new apartment is approximately 1.5 miles from my old one, and I've been spending bits of time today hunting down quotes from movers online. I swear to God, the internet makes moving SO EASY. If you register online with Home Depot, they give you all this moving info, customized packing lists, free timelines, even offer to switch your utilities over FOR FREE. It, literally, takes the guess work out of moving. I just about licked my laptop screen earlier this afternoon.

I also used Google Local to look up moving companies. In 15 minutes (no exaggeration), I had 25 free estimates sitting in my email inbox. These people aren't kidding around.

I'm also saving money by moving in the middle of the month, on a non-peak day! If the internet were a person, I would SO totally have a one-night stand with it.