In Which I have Nothing Useful to Say
Thursday, June 02, 2005
I'm a bit tired today...last night was one of those frustrating nights where I was tired around 9pm, but couldn't go to sleep because there were things I needed to get done first. Then, around midnight, I was wide awake and unable to fall asleep. Anybody have any vitamin suggestions that would enhance the recuperative value of my sleep, or help me iron out a sleeping pattern?

Regardless, I'm in a puppy mood today, so I'll probably be posting a photo later - as soon as I can find one to my liking. I want to be at home, with MY puppy, instead of here at work. Really, though, who wouldn't rather be at home, instead of at work? Dumb, Jamie.

I'm apparently also incapable of cohesive thought today. Fun for everyone.

I'm thinking about having my handwriting made into a font - you can, too, at Fontifier.