Longest Day EVER
Friday, June 17, 2005
The universe is plotting against me, ya'll. Sure, sure...today might be Friday but it seems to be dragging along unnecessarily slowly. Is it 5:00 yet?

In other news, I am looking forward to a weekend of nothing-to-do. The weather here is supposed to be (as Tertia would say) gorgeous & divine. I want to get out my camera and take some pix of the dog, the apartment, the neighborhood. Fortunately, my building has a great stoop for people-watching.

I also need to start culling my closets and storage spaces for things to shed in the garage sale I planned for mid-July. As my good friend Anna-Nicole would say, "Wan' some muhnee?" Those of you that know me personally - if you want to sell anything, let me know and I'll put it in the lot for stickering.

A trip to the dog park may be in order, as well. The city just built an incredible park behind my parent's condo, with a brand-spanking new dog section. Doc and I might just have to visit that one...maybe walk a little through Millennium Park while we're down there.

Yippee! All weekend, and almost nothing to do! I'm free!!!!!!