S-A-TUR-DAY....morning
Saturday, June 18, 2005
Funny, how that just doesn't have the same ring to it.

So how's this for daily minutiae-- I'm at work right now. This in unheard of for me, but I had lots to do and not a lot of time to do it this past week. Because the dryer in our stackable laundry unit is being repaired this morning, and the dog FREAKS out (with a capital F) over unexpected visitors, I thought it best to remove him from the environment-- for the duration of the repairs, at the very least.

So far he has pooped in 1 office and the copy room, no pee to speak of (or that I know of), has tried to eat 3 different types of live wires, and has bum rushed at least three factory workers with love and affection (and wet, sloppy kisses). After plying him with a big bowl of water and several treats, he is now resting comfortably on my office floor. Thank God for it, because I am not in the mood to pick up any more poop.

Behold, the cute doggie butt.


This afternoon, I'm off to the zoo for my niece's 2nd birthday party. In honor of her actual birthday, I'll be putting together a photo montage on Monday. Get excited.

See below for a random self-portrait, taken in Galena, IL, at my parent's house. I would much rather be THERE this weekend.




Hope you're all having a phenomenal weekend! If you're in Chicago, get out and enjoy this amazing weather we are having. Seacrest OUT.