Chicken-fried Brain
Thursday, July 28, 2005
Sorry for the lack of posts this week - my mind is currently consumed by a million different things ranging from work, to vacation, to raging about the cable guy not showing up this morning, to my new apartment, and off into the great unknown.

Hopefully this vacation will refresh my mental state, and give me some great shots and stories for all you lovely people.

The disgusting search engine phrases continue: Yesterday, someone searched for the term "scab picker in nose" on Yahoo, and eventually made their way to to my site.

So. Gross. Can't. Even. Think. About. It.

Exactly what part of my site was pulled in those search results?!

If I'm able to post from various vacay sites, believe me -- I will. If not, you'll have to wait and see what happens when I get back on the 6th. Oooh, the drama...