Epiphany, of sorts
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
You know what I like? I like dogs, beer, stiletto heels, the smell of freshly mown grass, leather handbags, and people who comment on my blog. I like to help people.

You know what I don't like? I don't like people who use smoke and mirrors to make a beast into a beauty, and I don't like being made a liar.

Here in the blog world, we're instructed to be diplomatic and keep some important aspects of our life as anonymous as possible. I won't be doing that today - not on this blog, and not in real life.

I can't remember the last time I was this livid about anything - I tend towards the melodrama, but I'm not completely off my emotional rocker (yet). Can you remember the last time you were so mad that you just couldn't see straight? What did you do to work through it?