Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday
Friday, August 12, 2005
Gee, I love the sound of that word.

Commencing tonight will be the last-ditch-clean-it-pack-it-or-toss-it marathon, which is due to last all weekend. Exciting stuff, I know. It also hit me today about how must money I will be spending on movers -- worth it, but still gives me a slight heart murmur.

For the love of this blog, I will not be packing my camera at all. You can look forward to photos of the hysteria next week, and laugh at the misery that I brought upon myself.

Until then, feast your eyes upon this FRIGHTENING photo of Teri Hatcher jogging. I saw this on Conversations about Famous People, one of my favorite "guilty pleasure" daily reads. I am literally SICKENED by this photo. What has Hollywood done to the image of a healthy female adult?!