Parting is such sweet sorrow
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Goodbye my sweet, 3-bedroom love...I will miss your high ceilings and front bay window that looks so amazing with my enormous Christmas tree...and I will miss your spacious kitchen with a separate eating area...OH, how I am already feeling the pain of not having in-unit laundry...



but east-ward I must trudge...onwards and upwards into something little, yellow, and different.

Seriously, folks. The new apartment is starting to grow on me, in a good way. My parents graciously borrowed a van to drop off the glass top to the dining room table, and it's pretty much complete. Except my new wine rack (courtesy of Jen H, Kate T and Kate K) and Champagne Flute rack (courtesy of Jen W), which are empty. Geez, my friends sure think I'm some kind of boozer!

They know me so well.

In other news, I have officially come down off of the mountain of anger and general pissiness that was my day today. There are more important things in life than holding onto that uncomfortable, upset feeling...so I'm going to do my best to stay optimistic and keep moving forward. Thanks for the well wishes, everybody.