Choose Your Own Adventure
Friday, September 23, 2005
So there I was, sitting in my car at the Wendy's Drive-Thru pickup window. Waiting on the Wendy's staff to replace what was SUPPOSED to be Diet Coke, I noticed a strange man headed towards my car. I think to myself, "Hmmm. Corner of North Ave and Cicero." and promptly lock my doors and roll up my windows. Better safe than sorry.

Aforementioned gentleman comes closer, then closer until I realize he's headed towards the side door entry of the restaurant. He is smoking something odd -- something I've never seen before. Hair half in corn-rows, half in afro, he's dressed in a tuxedo shirt and jacket, sweatpants, and is carrying an armful of newly purchased athletic socks (my estimate would be about 25 pair).

Yet another reason to stop eating fast food.

Contest for my readers: Put together a short response (in the comments) about who this man is, and why he's hungry. 50 words or less. Have it to me by 5pm CST on Monday. The winner will receive a special gift...I'm serious about this. If you want the gift, you'd better start thinkin'.

Have a great weekend!