I never promised you a rose garden...
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Can't really post much of anything today, as work is kicking my ass backwards and forwards.

Courtesy of Tertia's link at So Close, I looked up the meaning of my name today. It's different from other meanings I have researched, and deadly accurate. I mostly prefer this definition above others becuase it gives me justification for being a drama queen.

Jamie
Supplanter : Hebrew

Balanced and fairminded you possess the ability to use sound reason and judgement when determined and decisive action is required. Persuasive and logical you tend to be an influential figure in your circle of friends and associates. You are extremely adaptable and this is necessary as you seem to be continually being presented with decisions of a life altering nature.

Click Here to find yours!