It's raining onesies
Monday, September 19, 2005
Yesterday, my mother and I threw a casual lunch/baby shower for my sister. Nothing major -- it is her second child (but first boy) and we didn't want to bend etiquette TOO far, so we made it a small affair.

Several people came out to celebrate little G-Unit, who is scheduled to make his appearance on October 18th (less than a month!). Brianna, his big-sister-to-be, decided that she and her cousin Hannah would monkey around for awhile after lunch...but only until Bri hugged Hannah a little too aggressively and knocked her teeny ass straight to the carpet.





Bri is getting stronger and stronger each time I see her - check out this picture. Does she not look like a male gymnast? When I asked her to pose, she insisted on hanging between the table and chair. THIS JUST IN: The Ukrainian judges gives her form a 9.5, deducting points for the sloppily installed hairbow. (my fault - I put it there) I have to admit- she's SO CUTE but sort of looks like a little boy in drag in this photo. Maybe it's the bulging toddler shoulder muscle.



Of course the baby was showered with ridiculous amounts of blue clothing - jumpers, sweaters, footy pajamas (my personal favorite), and NCAA sports outfits from my Uncle Jim. No surprise there.

I even let Bri take a picture with my camera. It's really sad when a 28 month old can whup my ass in photography. I need to take more classes, apparently. Maybe when she learns her alphabet, she can instruct me on the finer points of composition.



Had a great time - congratulations, Jo!