Spooky
Friday, September 30, 2005
So let's talk about Halloween. It's coming up. This afternoon, I decided that I would be going as Tammy Faye Baker. Not the recent, remarried Tammy Faye who has lightened up on the mascara and filled many prescriptions for mood-altering medication, but that crazy girl we all know and love from the 80's. The heyday, as Jim used to call it.


Praise Jesus.

I have ordered a blonde wig pre-styled in a formal female mullet, which I will be trimming just a bit. I'm in the middle of an EBay bidding war for a teal, silk pantsuit with shoulder pads, tapered legs, the works. Now all I need are about 17 pairs of false eyelashes, and a skanky pair of pumps.

The question remains: Do I get a costume for the dog, or is that just overkill? He would make a very cute Batman.