Gah - my ears!
Monday, October 17, 2005
In sad news, I have been worried recently that I'm losing my high-frequency hearing. For instance, when I'm washing the dishes, I can't distinguish/articulate any sounds other than the water. Or when I'm driving with the windows rolled down, I find it difficult to hear the radio. As soon as I get back from hell...er, I mean, Highpoint, I'm going to have my hearing tested.

In sadder news, have you heard that GODAWFUL song from the Black Eyed Peas - the one with the humps, and lumps?! It came on the radio this morning and I wanted to kill myself.

Seriously. I don't pretend to be educated about quality music - I have been the proud owner of some pretty bad albums in the past [read: Howard Jones' Greatest Hits]. This song is a ugly, disgusting pimple on the butt of hip-hop.