Hallo-wienie
Friday, October 07, 2005
I have made a decision NOT to dress my dog up for Halloween.

Apparently my sister has decided that her toddler will be a cowgirl, and her newborn will be a cow. Keep your eyes peeled for the inevitable, ridiculously cute pictures.

I, on the other hand, am getting more and more psyched about my Tammy Faye outfit. Both the silk pantsuit (complete with Linda Evans-quality shoulderpads) and the 80's pre-styled wig arrived this week, giving me ample time to accumulate some spray-on tanner, bright pink lipliner, and multiple pairs of fake eyelashes.

If you're lucky, I'll post photos on the site. If I just end up looking like an extra from the cast of Dallas, then you're out of luck. Do blondes really have more fun?

What are YOU going to dress up as for Halloween?