Self Portrait Friday: Delurking
Friday, October 14, 2005
I hereby proclaim today to be Self-Portrait Friday in the form of delurking.

I know that I have readers all over the globe - England, Scandinavia, the Philippines, Japan, Slovenia, America, Canada, Spain, Germany (hi, Paige!), and even Brazil. While I appreciate the international traffic (even if it's a result of some weird browser search for "lindsay lohan feet" or "linda evans wig" - eew), it is a bit disconcerting that I don't know ANY of these people, even in a semi-anonymous internet way.

So, today, I command all lurking readers to reveal themselves by way of a quick post below. Don't fret - Haloscan requires no registration, you won't have to sell your soul to make me happy! (Although I know some people who would fervently contradict that statement - ha)

I particularly want to hear from whomever is from the following locations - I see your geographical location on my site-tracker all the time...

- Medinah, IL
- Maple Ridge District Municipality, Canada
- Lake in the Hills, IL
- San Jose, CA
- Dallas, PA
- Dekalb, IL

Who are you, and what are you all about? Everybody say hello!